Dear Students, Warm days is coming and it’s perfect time to start Summer Courses!
We invite you to our intensive Summer and standard courses – now, on-site or in a hybrid or on-line mode!
Intensive courses from A1 to B2 are held every day in the morning or noon.
- June 6 – June 17 / July 1 (morning)
- June 20 – July 15 (noon)
- July 4 – July 15 / July 29 (morning)
- August 1 – August 12 / August 26 (morning)
- August 15 – September 9 (noon)
- September 5 – September 16 / September 30 (morning)
Standard courses from A1 to B2 – are held two times a week in the morning, evening or noon.
- July 4 – 5 – 6 / September 7 – 8 – 9 (evening)
We invite you also for one week Survival Courses
Survival courses are held every day for one week and this is “first step” to Polish!
We invite the Slavic Students for Special Basic Courses!
We would like to invite Slavic Students for intensive Polish courses on-line and on-site for 4 weeks or 8 weeks. These courses will develop basic skills in Polish for Adults and for Teenagers (11-17).
- May 23 – June 23
- June 6 – June 29
on-line on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
on-line on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 5:30 – 7:00 p.m
on-site on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. (adults) or on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. (teenagers)
For registration or more information contact use on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you for one to one lessons in on-line or on-site mode
CHECKING THE LEVEL OF PROFICIENCY AND FIRST CLASS IS FREE!
Courses one to one are held upon client’s needs and with flexible time schedule.
Exams of Polish as a foreign Language:
1. State Exam of Polish as a foreign Language.
For registration or more information contact us on: email@example.com
2. ECL Exam of Polish as a foreign Language
For registration contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE INVITE YOU TO OUR PREPARATORY COURSES FOR STATE EXAM:
- April 7 – June 21 (every Thursday 17:30 – 19:00 on-line)
- April 19 – June 9 (every Thursday 19:00 – 20:30 on-line)