IKO respects the privacy of its online visitors. Because your trust and confidence is important to us, IKO operates under the following privacy principles:
- This website is owned and maintained by The Institute of Polish for Foreigners (IKO).
- If you indicate that you would like to receive information from or sign up for an IKO class, we may send you occasional updates via e-mail to advise you of new online material, activities and events, and opportunities to participate in IKO programs and initiatives. If you prefer not to continue to receive these e-mail updates, please send an e-mail with your request to: email@example.com.
- All information provided to IKO will be protected from unauthorized access. In particular, any information on web visitors or mailing list subscriptions compiled by IKO will not be sold, shared, exchanged or given to any third party.
- IKO uses log files to track items such as IP addresses, internet service provider, platform type, browser types, referring pages, pages visited and time spent on our website. Usage of server logs, and IP addresses are in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you.
- IKO does not create individual profiles of visitors.
- The IKO website contains links to other websites that are not under the control of IKO. IKO is not responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IKO of that website.
- If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, please send an e-mail with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.